I AM OVERWHELMED BY TARA MACLAY FEELS
theflyingfishwoman: geekybitch: THINLY-VEILED HOMOPHOBIA/ABLEISM METAPHORS AND DEHUMANIZATION AND HOLY SHIT TARA’S FAMILY IS AWFUL AND THEN CHOSEN FAMILY AND WOW THEY’RE NOT EVEN TRYING TO HIDE THE MACLAYS’ MISOGYNY BEHIND A METAPHOR AND FUCK YEAH BUFFY AND FUCK YEAH SPIKE??????? AND THEN FLOATING SLOW DANCE AND I THINK I’M CRYING AT A BUFFY EPISODE FOR THE FIRST TIME holy shit *Pats* It...
I AM OVERWHELMED BY TARA MACLAY FEELS
THINLY-VEILED HOMOPHOBIA/ABLEISM METAPHORS AND DEHUMANIZATION AND HOLY SHIT TARA’S FAMILY IS AWFUL AND THEN CHOSEN FAMILY AND WOW THEY’RE NOT EVEN TRYING TO HIDE THE MACLAYS’ MISOGYNY BEHIND A METAPHOR AND FUCK YEAH BUFFY AND FUCK YEAH SPIKE??????? AND THEN FLOATING SLOW DANCE AND I THINK I’M CRYING AT A BUFFY EPISODE FOR THE FIRST TIME holy shit
bureaucraticdeath: I love girly girls that wear bright colors and floral patterns and have long hair I love androgynous girls with spiky hair that wear baggy jeans and sweaters I love sweet innocent girls in sundresses with wide eyes and soft voices I love hardcore girls with tattoos and piercings with attitude I just love girls (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
eurovision prediction: ireland win but bulgaria catch the snitch.
eomering: am i the only european not watching eurovision rn
themalebridgettice: aldcperfection: When 6th graders complain about how hard school is a reminder that being young does not preclude having negative experiences or difficulty at school and that things like bullying, shitty teachers, poverty, learning disabilities, etc. exist at all grade levels this shit doesn’t make you look clever or funny - just ignorant this has been a public service...
Tumblr is being stupid and won't let me publish...
So here are my answers: thevillainisthecatalyst: 8: Definitely at least twice a day; but usually more. 19: I might wanna change it to a brighter/emerald shade of green. 33: Not really. I do have my moments of clinginess, but I don’t really think I’m a jealous person. swearnowhere: 22: Haha, nope. Still gay~ 38: Well, Nina, I’d hope you do. <333333
WILLOW AND TARA ARE LITERALLY THE CUTEST
They adopted a cat! They named it MISS KITTY FANTASTICO! I am making the weirdest squeeing sounds. xD These adorable girls <3
1. Did you wake up cranky?
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
5. Can you commit to one person?
6. How do you look right now?
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
8. How often do you listen to music?
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014?
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
13. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
16. Are you going out of town soon?
17. When was the last time you cried?
18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
20. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
23. Are you nice to everyone?
24. What are you sitting on right now?
25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
30. Does anyone hate you?
31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
33. Are you a jealous person?
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
35. Did you have a dream last night?
36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
44. What’s the best part about school?
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
48. Were you single over the last summer?
49. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
fucknoableistfandoms: Casual reminder that calling a neuroatypical character selfish for exibiting the same desires and needs as a nuerotypical character, is ableism.
People: You're only a true fan if you were there from the start.
Me: IM SORRY I WAS BUSY BEING A FUCKING FETUS. BEING A "TRUE FAN" WASN'T REALLY MY MAIN CONCERN.
So many complicated Faith feels right now.
Why did I not watch Buffy before? O_O This show is fucking awesome. And Faithhhhhhh. ;_; She’s reminding me a lot of Kyoko from Madoka Magica (although I see Faith as more evil - what she did to Xander was just… NO.), and I really hope she finds her way, although I really have trouble seeing how she can be redeemed. (also, I’d like to let you know that the fact that I’ve...
every emotion, even the bad ones: shercocklocked:... →
shercocklocked: areyoutryingtodeduceme replied your post Ok bye what the fuck is moon moon? I posted this werewolf name generator with a story attached, someone deleted the story and everyone began reblogging with their ‘werewolf’ names, despite how terrible the names were. I was…
feminaspie: ~not treating my autism like a tragedy doesn’t mean it never causes me problems or difficulties~ ~being positive about autism isn’t the same as treating it like a “personality quirk”~ ~autistic people being happy to be autistic isn’t “romanticizing mental disorders”~
missvoltairine: hey, so I know a bunch of followers of mine are in the supernatural fandom, and wanted to give a heads up that andythanfiction is an abuser who has lied about and blamed his victim for years, often using his fandom notoriety to spread his lies be careful! I know this post is fairly old, but I’m reblogging it because bloggers I like and respect have been reblogging posts...
archgayngel: can we please not perpetuate the moonmoon meme it’s very problematic in its usage and it’s essentially a thinly veiled substitution for the r-word and it’s ableist as hell thanks
andrewpauldost: last year a big group of girls in my class were all talking and this one girl was like “im bisexual” and all the girls like stared at her and then the girl goes “dont worry im only attracted to pretty girls” and i was like did she just burn every girl in here i think she did
Emilie Autumn has done several problematic things. Those things do NOT include the facts that she sometimes wears revealing clothing, that she chooses to reclaim her sexuality, that she’s queer and kisses women on stage, or that she openly talks about mental illness. Just…
GUYS GUYS FINALLY A CHAT OPTION ON TUMBLR →
alpacawithamoustache: Finally, there’s a way for Tumblr users to communicate in real-time. Babblr hopes to increase Tumblr’s functionality by providing a simple chat service. PLEASE ADD YOURSELF TO THIS LIST, IT’LL BE FREE UNTIL MAY 7TH AND WE CAN FINALLY CHAT.
Angry Brown Matriarch: (TW: mentions of... →
goldenheartedrose: angrybrownbaby: Bullshit anti-autism propaganda and “mommy groups” fucking make me angry. I can’t participate in them AT ALL because not only do they ignore your attempts to educate them, they will all pile on you like angry little chihuahuas. See, when it comes to vaccines, I’ve seen the ugly part where… This post is perfection.
zeroambit: Gettin’ Real Tired Of Everybody’s Fuckery: If media covered America the way we cover foreign cultures jahanzebjz: Yet another massacre has occurred in the historically war-torn region of the Southern United States – and so soon after the religious festival of Easter. Brian McConkey, 27, a Christian fundamentalist militiaman living in the formerly occupied territory of Alabama,...
fauxmosexualtranstrender: enoljras: i am NOT heterophobic ok i know straight people i even have straight friends see *whips out hastily taken party photo with all my queer friends in rainbow and glitter and one very uncomfortably smiling straight dude in the far right corner*
do i want to fuck you or be you: the queer...
thesickestjokes: When a girl says she has experimented with girls, that does not necessarily mean she’s bi. She may just be an evil scientist.
Guys. Guys. Madoka Magica is just The Picture Of...
Complete with incredibly obvious gay subtext and Faustian themes!
I'M IN NEW YORK CITY!
And I will be going to visit my girlfriend soon and I AM SO EXCITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED :’DDDDD
la-gaudiere: no matter how much money they make cassandra clare’s best-selling novels will still be based in part on ron/ginny incest fic you can’t run away from that
Anonymous asked: So when are you meeting Nina?
annabethoswald: thatu: Hey guys, you know what’s a really sick April’s Fool joke? It’s the twins’ birthday but only George is alive. GET OUT SATAN
The Political, Aspie Fangirl: [medical... →
girljanitor: User youneedacat is in the hospital right now waiting to undergo a lifesaving procedure. This morning, someone came to her room, woke her up and tried to talk her out of going through with the procedure. It’s clear that in the absence of her advocate who has power of…
candycornmassacre: do you ever see a picture or smell something or even get a random feeling and suddenly something hits you something weird and nostalgic and you’re absolutely sure you associate this picture/smell/feeling/whatever it is with something in your memory, but you can’t remember what it is and you focus on it for a long time until the wavering memory passes and you’re disappointed as...
queerkhmer: Since SCOTUS is upon us, a few things to remember The stability of families headed by same sex couples will depend on more than just legal recognition of marriage. For example, it is brought up that families brought up by two person of colors and/or two women will suffer not only from marriage discrimination, but also racism and sexism. Economic status will also affect the stability...
steffalopod: basically gay marriage should be legal but it’s basically the least pressing queer issue there is. coincidentally it’s the one that allies care most about. haha ok come back to me when you care about the rates of homelessness and violence and suicide among queer youth
So, Emilie Autumn is coming to Europe...
BUT SHE IS NOT COMING TO DENMARK. Yes, I know, I’ve already met her once, but still… x_______x I wanna see her againnnnn.